This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for American Overhead Door (wedogaragedoors.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Personal information identifies or can be used to identify an individual. For example, it includes a name, home address, telephone number, and email address.
Like most websites, the American Overhead Door website gathers traffic patterns, site-usage, and other aggregated data. This data is used to evaluate visitor preferences and website effectiveness. This aggregate data does NOT individually identify you.
This website is directed to individuals at least 18 years old. When a user discloses personal information on this website, the user is representing that he or she is an adult.
We do not sell or rent any of the personal information that you disclose to us to third parties.
We may disclose information to law enforcement agencies or others if we are legally required to do so. In addition, certain statutory authorizations may allow us to disclose personal information in emergency situations.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our online contact form or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.